This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH GmbH & co.KG, represented by the managing directors
Derek Corrigan, Frank Wienböker, Liam McDaniel, Tom Neville
Trifte 89, 32107 Lemgo, Germany
T +49 (0) 5261 96 58-0
F +49 (0) 5261 96 58-33
Name and contact details of the designated data protection officer:
Mr Jürgen Recha, address: interev GmbH, Robert-Koch-Straße 26, 30853 Langenhagen,
Phone: 05 11 / 89 79 84 10, e-mail: email@example.com
Basic information on data processing and legal bases
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH refers to the definitions in Art. 4 of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) for the terms used, e.g. "personal data" or their "processing".
- The personal data of users processed within the scope of this online offer includes usage data (e.g. the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our products) and content data (e.g. entries in the contact form).
- The term "user" covers all categories of data subjects. These include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offering. The terms used, such as "user", are to be understood as gender-neutral.
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH will process personal data of users only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that user data will only be processed if a legal permission has been obtained. This means, in particular if data processing is necessary for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. processing of orders) and online services, or is required by law, if the user has given his or her consent, as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation and security of our online services within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f. DSGVO, in particular for range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes, collection of access data and use of third-party services.
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH points out that the legal basis of the consents Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of our services and implementation of contractual measures Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO, the legal basis for processing to fulfil our legal obligations Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. DSGVO, and the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO is.
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are observed and thus to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
- The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and ourserver
Disclosure of data to third parties and third parties
- Data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of legal requirements. Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH will only pass on user data to third parties if this is necessary for contractual purposes, e.g. on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO on the economic and effective operation of our business operations.
- If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions as well as appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
- If content, tools or other means from other providers (hereinafter jointly referred to as "third providers") are used within the scope of this data protection declaration and their named registered office is in a third country, it is to be assumed that data is transferred to the countries in which the third providers have their registered office. Third countries are countries in which the DSGVO is not directly applicable law, i.e. in principle countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area. The transfer of data to third countries takes place either if an appropriate level of data protection, user consent or other legal permission is available.
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user's details are processed for processing the contact enquiry and its handling in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
- User information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or comparable request organization.
Collection of access data and log files
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH charges on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO data on each access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). Access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- Log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Cookies & range measurement
- Cookies are information that is transferred from our web server or third party web servers to the user's web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
- If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this online offer and the use of the Internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEKIRCH uses Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that Google will reduce the IP address of users within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the online offer and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Further information on data use by Google, possible settings and objections can be found on the Google websites: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Data use by Google when using our partners' websites or apps"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes"), http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising").
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH will inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures and your rights of objection with the following information. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to the receipt and the described procedures.
- Content of the newsletter: Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH only sends newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing promotional information (hereinafter "newsletters") with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. If the contents of a newsletter are specifically described within the scope of a registration, they are decisive for the consent of the users. In addition, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
- Double opt-in and logging: Subscription to our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can log in with other e-mail addresses. Subscriptions to the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. The changes to your data stored with the shipping service provider are also logged.
- Dispatch service provider: Newsletter2Go GmbH, Nürnberger Straße 8, 10787 Berlin, hereinafter referred to as "dispatch service provider". The data protection regulations of the shipping service provider can be viewed here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/datenschutz-uebersicht/.
- Furthermore, the shipping service provider can use this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. for technical optimisation of the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or pass them on to third parties.
- Credentials: To subscribe to the newsletter, simply enter your e-mail address.
- Statistical data collection and analysis - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the mail order company's server when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are initially collected. This information is used to technically improve the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is not our intention, nor that of the shipping service provider, to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
- The use of the shipping service provider, performance of statistical surveys and analyses as well as logging of the registration procedure are carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We are interested in using a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of users.
- Cancellation/Revocation - You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same time, your consents to their dispatch by the shipping service provider and the statistical analyses expire. A separate revocation of the dispatch by the dispatch service provider or the statistical evaluation is unfortunately not possible. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If users have only subscribed to the newsletter and cancelled their subscription, their personal data will be deleted.
Integration of third-party services and content
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH sets out within its online offer on the basis of its legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) offers content or services from third parties to incorporate their content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the users, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of this content. We make every effort to use only those contents whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the contents. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may include technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as may be linked to such information from other sources.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, possibilities of objection (so-called opt-out):
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time(2). As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request its transfer to another person responsible (1)
- and to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to:
Or the designated data protection officer, whose contact details are as follows:
Mr Jürgen Recha, address: interev GmbH, Robert-Koch-Straße 26, 30853 Langenhagen,
Phone: 05 11 / 89 79 84 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not agree with the way we have used your information or handled your rights, you can file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 20 04 44
40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
(1) The right to data transferability shall only apply if the legal basis for processing is based on consent or performance of the contract.
(2) The right to withdraw consent shall apply only if the legal basis for processing is based on consent.
Deletion of data
- The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to keep it in safekeeping. If the user's data are not deleted because they are necessary for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing is restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be retained for commercial or tax reasons.
- In accordance with statutory requirements, the records are kept for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
- We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration in order to adapt it to changed legal situations or in the event of changes to the service or data processing. However, this only applies with regard to declarations on data processing. If user consents are required or components of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes will only be made with the users' consent.
- Users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the contents of the data protection declaration.